Why Choose a Garrett Liner?
Whether it is for an in-ground or above ground pool, with a Garrett Liner, you donít get an ordinary liner, you get a truly exceptional liner. Hereís why:
- Our unsurpassed selection of liner patterns in both 20mil and 28mil thicknesses.
- Our perfect fit, made possible by skilled engineers designing your liner on a state of the art CAD system. Your liner is then automatically cut on our computerized cutting machine, and sealed on heavy-duty Radio Frequency sealers.
- Our materials are only top quality U.S.A. or Canadian virgin vinyl. They are specially formulated with built-in sanitizing agents to inhibit the growth of algae and mildew, and UV inhibitors to help prevent damage from ultraviolet light.
- Our Twenty Year Prorated Warranty.
- Our fast, dependable shipping, with no "pie in the sky" promises.
- Our competitive pricing.
- How do we do all this? Since 1964, we have been liner fabricating specialists, not "jacks of all trades." We have had to do a better job!
- What really makes the difference is our people:
- Most of our sealing machine operators, cutters and inspectors have from 10 to 25 years of liner fabricating experience.
- Our knowledgeable, courteous liner professionals give you the support and expertise you can rely on.
Get a Garrett! - Be sure to ask for a Garrett Liner or a Garrett Cover by name, to be sure to get the very best!
Homeowners - please contact us by completing our Homeowner Contact Form and we will email you back with the name and location of your nearest pool professional where you can buy a Garrett liner. You can select a Garrett swimming pool liner pattern, print your selection, then go to your local pool professional and buy your Garrett liner. (Garrett does not sell directly to homeowners.)
Dealers - Garrett would be pleased to work with pool professionals who want to sell and install Garrett swimming pool liner. Please complete our Dealer Contact Form or call us at 1-800-222-3650 and we will get in touch with you promptly.